- You are my big girl! You are 26 1/2 inches long (77%) and weigh 18 pounds and 6 ounces (88%).
- You are wearing 6-12 month clothes, size 3 diaper and size 2 shoes.
- You are eating 6 oz every three hours or so during the day, a fruit for lunch and a veggie with oatmeal cereal for dinner. So far you love everything. You have eaten anything I have given you!
- Are taking 3 naps- short morning nap, long afternoon and then a cat nap in the evening. You are sleeping through the night (finally!!). I put you to bed about 7:30 and then give you your last bottle about 10. You sleep until about 7 or so.
- You are starting to like tummy time more....you don't cry anymore. You are rolling over both ways and are a mover...I put you down on the floor to play and you are turned around and in another place before I know it.
- You LOVE baths, anything with lights or music and funny faces. The best belly laughs come from silly faces, kisses on your neck or tickling you...just about anywhere!
- You have the most amazing blue eyes and super long eyelashes!!!
- Are sitting up all along...and are "inching" a little bit, but not up on your legs to crawl.
- You love to talk, ooo, and aww and laugh hysterically at your big sister...especially when she runs around and acts silly.
- You give the BEST snuggles;)
- Can stay entertained for a while with toys now, grabbing, squeezing and gumming them.
- Some pretty swollen gums, but still no teeth...for now!
- You sleep with your hands in a "praying position" covering your eyes. Precious!
42 minutes ago